But you always find something.
I went to two different sales with Sassy D to overturn this motley pile of goods.
- A fabulous picnic basket, with crockery included. This has already seen a bit of use at three different picnics.
- A blue-work vase. I intend to put a hole in the bottom of this and plant some red geraniums in it. Can't you just imagine it?!
- A bust of a baroque maiden, now resting atop my piano.
- An embroidered sheer tablecloth
- Two silver-plated high-tea servers.
- A crafting pattern to cross-stitch Beatrix Potter characters.
- Two lots of fabric, one which became my picnic tablecloth with a bit of stitchery.
- A rubber cloth (for my kitchen to help open jars).
- A set of rose note-cards
- A fabulous 60s book called 'Women's World' with all kinds of advice about how to be a women in the modern (1960s) day world. Some of the advice is priceless.
Sassy D bought a few bits of haberdashery and a clothing rack to put in her sewing room. Wins all around!