Saturday, January 5, 2013

Outfits in December '12

Late December was a bit of a crazy haze for me.  There was a week of being a tourist in Melbourne.  Then the typical end-of-year at work break-up activities.  Then I moved house half a week before Christmas which pretty much eclipsed the holiday itself.   Settling into the house and New Years was followed by a final week off work where I just hung around home and unpacked boxes.

All of this activity means I had few chances to wear vintage and when I did, my camera was packed!

Now we've started 2013,  I've finally unpacked the camera and have access to photos I took in December 2012 of outfits I wore featuring the vintage items I bought in Melbourne:



 Skirt:  70s (?) patterned skirt (Out Of the Closet - Brusnswick Street Melbourne)
Blouse: 50s sheer blouse (Atomic MartiniVintage)
Bolero: Cotton On
Shoes:Naturalizer
Bracelets: vintage bangles (Fat Helen's - Chapel St Bazaar)





Dress: 60s autumnal colours frock (Treasure Trove - Chapel St, Windsor End)
Head Scarf:  sheer vintage nylon headscarf  (sewing and scarves stall in Chapel St Bazaar)
Bracelets:  vintage bangels (Fat Helen's in Chapel St Bazaar)
Bag: 60s cane bag (La Bella Donna Vintage at Love Vintage Show '12)
Shoes: Wittner



 
Blouse: 70s or 80s peasant blouse (Out of the Closet - Collins St, Melbourne CBD)
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: I love Billy
Headscarf: 50s flocked nylon headscarf (Chapel St Bazaar)
Bangle: white - vintage bangle (Fat Helen's Chapel St Bazaar)
Bangle: blue - vintage bangle (?) (Vintage Advantage - BVFF, Brisbane #2 '12)
Earrings: (Mamaikuko, Shiga Japan)



Links out to stores mentioned in this post:
Love Vintage Show

No comments:

Post a Comment