Monday, December 3, 2012

Exciting things on the horizon...

I'm full of excitement about the future at the moment.

Tomorrow morning I head off on a holiday to Melbourne, which will of course involve a lot of vintage hunting.   I promise to write some blog entries about my finds and review the stores I go to. 

When I get back to Brisbane I have concerts and end-of-year break-up parties to attend. 

Then a short half week back at work before I move house.  That's right!  Blog readers will no longer have to tolerate outfit shots against blank, white kitchen walls or a dull hallway.  My new home is a well-kept 1870s worker's cottage with many quaint and elegant features to include in photos.

While the holiday and move are happening this blog may get a little quiet but I promise there are good and exciting things on the horizon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment